Let’s create your dream home together…
Here at Apartment Number 4, I understand how difficult it can be when making decorating decisions for the home, especially if you’re unsure of where to even begin. From a new build with blank walls to a rental with minimal changes allowed to the property, it can feel overwhelming to be faced with such a big project.
This is where the Apartment Number 4 Online Interior Design Service comes into play. Interior design doesn’t have to be intimidating and it certainly doesn’t have to be expensive.
Having created room designs for quaint townhouses to busy city centre bars, as well as campaigns for big name brands such as Amara, Christy’s, Hillary’s Blinds, Sainsbury’s and more, I’m excited to have the chance to work with you next to create a stylish yet comfortable place to rest, eat or sleep.
Here’s how the online interior design service works:
- Once we’ve had the initial consultation, you’ll receive a questionnaire to help me navigate which room you would like help designing, your allocated budget, your decor likes, dislikes, colors you’re drawn too, furniture you’d like to keep etc. This just gives me a better indication of your signature style throughout the rest of the house.
- When I’ve received the completed questionnaire and payment (this is done easily and safely through Paypal) – and don’t worry, there’s no rush to fill in the questionnaire – I will drop you an email just to see if you have any questions.
- Following this, I will create a moodboard which showcases the style of the room, colour palettes, fabrics, furniture, accessories etc. If you’d like any changes or alterations, this can be done easily.
- You will also receive a digital shopping list of furniture, soft furnishing and decorative accessories, all matching the budget initially discussed, saving time on sourcing the products yourself.
- Finally, I will send helpful hints and styling tips to make the most out of your room, from rearranging furniture to creating a focal point in the room.
This online interior design service costs £99 per room, payable via Paypal, which also accepts all major debit and credit cards. The timescale is 2 weeks from receiving the finished questionnaire to sending the final document over.
As part of this service, I have partnered with Crisis, a UK based charity, established in 1967, created to support people out of homelessness. For every purchase of my £99 Online Interior Design Service made, 20% of the fee (totalling £19.80) will be given as a donation so Crisis can continue to provide housing, education and employment services to over 10,000 people a year across England, Scotland and Wales. For further information on the work Crisis does, click here.
If you have any questions, get in touch with me, Victoria, on email@example.com and I will get back to you the same day working day.
“I wanted a cohesive scheme between my dining room and playroom and after speaking with Victoria and showing her a piece of artwork I wanted the room to work around, she created a light and airy design, which incorporated both entertaining space and stylish storage for the children’s toys. I’m so pleased with the outcome, especially the blank space behind the sofa she helped style with picture ledges and oversized initials of our family names.” – Joanna S, Idle.
“We approached Victoria to help create a concept for The Assembly, our bottle bar come deli we’re opening this coming summer. She understood our vision from the get-go and the moodboards, spatial planning and comprehensive product list she sent over were both within budget and completely inspiring. I genuinely couldn’t recommend Apartment Number 4 interior design services more.” Stephanie C, Leeds.
“Victoria helped me to create a simple but stylish nursery, with the instruction of keeping the feel of the room similar to the rest of the house. She did that perfectly, with a neutral grey and white colour palette and hints of luxury such a crushed velvet nursing chair, faux flowers and silver accessories throughout.” Dawn S-R, Driglington.