Let’s create your dream home together…
Here at Apartment Number 4, I understand how difficult it can be when making decorating decisions for the home, especially if you’re unsure of where to even begin. From a new build with blank walls to a rental with minimal changes allowed to the property, it can feel overwhelming to be faced with such a big project.
This is where the Apartment Number 4 Online Interior Design Service comes into play. Interior design doesn’t have to be intimidating and it certainly doesn’t have to be expensive.
Having created room designs for quaint townhouses to busy city centre bars, as well as campaigns for big name brands such as Amara, AnthropologieUK, Christy’s, Hillary’s Blinds, Sainsbury’s and Vera Wang for Wedgwood, I’m excited to have the chance to work with you next to create a stylish yet comfortable place to rest, eat or sleep.
Here’s how the online interior design service works:
- Through an initial phone or email consultation, we will talk together about which room you would like help designing, your allocated budget, your decor likes, dislikes, colours you’re drawn too, furniture you’d like to keep etc.
- I’ll also send over a quick home decor questionnaire, which gives me a better indication of your signature style throughout the rest of the house.
- I will ask you to send clear photographs of the room we’re working on together.
- Following this, I will create a moodboard which showcases the style of the room, colour palettes, fabrics, furniture, accessories etc. If you’d like any changes or alterations, this can be done easily.
- You will also receive a digital shopping list of furniture, soft furnishing and decorative accessories, all matching the budget initially discussed, saving time on sourcing the products yourself.
- Finally, I will also send helpful hints and styling tips to make the most out of your room, from rearranging furniture to creating a focal point in the room.
This online interior design service costs £99 per room, payable following consultation. To get the process started or if you have any questions, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you the same day working day. I’m really excited about the possibility of working together and remember, having a beautiful home doesn’t have to cost the world.
“I wanted a cohesive scheme between my dining room and playroom and after speaking with Victoria and showing her a piece of artwork I wanted the room to work around, she created a light and airy design, which incorporated both entertaining space and stylish storage for the children’s toys. I’m so pleased with the outcome, especially the blank space behind the sofa she helped style with picture ledges and oversized initials of our family names.” – Joanna S, Idle.
“We approached Victoria to help create a concept for our bottle bar come deli we’re opening this coming summer. She understood our vision from the get-go and the moodboards, spatial planning and comprehensive product list she sent over were both within budget and completely inspiring. I genuinely couldn’t recommend Apartment Number 4 interior design services more.” Stephanie C, Leeds.
“Victoria helped me to create a simple but stylish nursery, with the instruction of keeping the feel of the room similar to the rest of the house. She did that perfectly, with a neutral grey and white colour palette and hints of luxury such a crushed velvet nursing chair, faux flowers and silver accessories throughout.” Dawn S-R, Driglington.