Pin to Win is an e-course designed specifically for bloggers who want to maximise the potential of Pinterest and learn how to drive a host of new readers to their blog.
I get it. Up until now, you’ve either Pinned on your Pinterest profile for fun – searching for winter soup recipes or Ikea hacks for your home– but you’re starting to hear murmurs in the blogosphere about how it’s an untapped resource of readers.
Well, those murmurs are absolutely right.
Let me tell you, Pinterest’s potential for bloggers is HUGE. With 250 million Pinner’s worldwide, it has the potential to drive thousands of readers to your blog monthly.
But I hear so many people saying how they struggle to know where to start. How do they make Pinterest work in their favour? How much time does it take? Does it really drive traffic?!
Here’s how it worked for me.
- I went from 10,000 monthly profile views to 1 million monthly profile views in less than one year.
- I’ve seen traffic grow from 4 readers per month to my blog from Pinterest to THOUSANDS of new unique readers WEEKLY.
- I’ve won two awards for my Pinterest profile, as well as being Shortlisted in the Pinterest Interiors Awards 2018.
NOTE: REMEMBER TO PRESS “RETURN TO MERCHANT” ON THE PAYPAL SCREEN TO BE TAKEN TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
Let’s face it, with everything else us bloggers do – photography, PR, content creation, social media management – we’re often reluctant to add something else to the ever-growing list.
But if you could spend one weekend putting a strategy into place, maximising your Pinterest profile, and educating yourself on the true power of a Pin, the rewards could be amazing. Thousands-of-extra-readers-a-month-amazing.
You know you’ve got some killer blog posts, if only you had more eyes on them. Trust me, I get it.
So how can the Pin to Win e-Course help?
In this 12-chapter E-Book you will learn how to:
- Create a Business profile.
- Make sure your profile is on-brand and attracts the right reader.
- Craft keyword-rich Pin descriptions to boost your Pinterest SEO.
- How to make your blog Pinterest-friendly.
- How to design an attention-grabbing pin – including free image resources, how to write a winning headline and a guide to using Canva.
- How to schedule your content so you Pin while you’re sleeping.
- How to master the Pinterest algorithm.
- And SO much more…
But that’s not all! You’ll also get:
- A one-on-one Pinterest consultation over email where I can point out three things you can change instantly to make a difference.
- A downloadable Pinterest-specific content calendar, giving you ideas of what content to create and when to add it to Pinterest for maximum traction.
- A small launch gift through the post to welcome you to the course.
You can get all this for a one-off payment of £79 for a limited ti
NOTE: REMEMBER TO PRESS “RETURN TO MERCHANT” ONCE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED
Frequently asked questions:
Will the price increase?
Yes, the price of £79 is to celebrate the launch of Pin to Win and will increase for future launches.
Are you on hand to answer questions throughout the course?
If there is something you do not understand in the book, you are free to email me on email@example.com and I can
How long does the full course take?
The book has been designed to be implemented step-by-step, and this can be done in one weekend.
Is there a refund policy?
As this is a downloadable e-Book, there is no refund policy.