Pin to Win is a comprehensive e-book designed specifically for bloggers & businesses who want to maximise the potential of Pinterest and learn how to drive a host of new readers to their website.
I get it. Up until now, you’ve either Pinned on your Pinterest profile for fun – searching for winter soup recipes or Ikea hacks for your home– but you’re starting to hear murmurs about how it’s an untapped resource of readers or potential new customers.
Well, those murmurs are absolutely right. Pinterest’s potential for bloggers is HUGE. With 250 million Pinner’s worldwide, it has the potential to drive thousands of readers to your blog monthly.
But I hear so many people saying how they struggle to know where to start. How do they make Pinterest work in their favour? How much time does it take? Does it really drive traffic?!
- I went from 10,000 monthly profile views to 1.5 million monthly profile views in less than 3 months.
- My traffic has grown from 4 readers per month to my interior design blog from Pinterest to THOUSANDS of new unique readers WEEKLY.
- I’ve won two awards for my Pinterest profile, as well as being Shortlisted in the Pinterest Interiors Awards 2018, and regularly work with the Pinterest team as a BETA tester for new developments.
Let’s face it, with everything else we have to do running our businesses – photography, PR, content creation, social media management – we’re often reluctant to add something else to that ever-growing list.
But if you could spend one weekend putting a strategy into place, maximising your Pinterest profile, and educating yourself on the true power of a Pin, the rewards could be amazing. Thousands-of-extra-readers-a-month-amazing.
What does the Pin to Win E-Book include?
In this 12-chapter e-book, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Business profile.
- Make sure your profile is on-brand and attracts the right reader.
- Craft keyword-rich Pin descriptions to boost your Pinterest SEO to drive maximum traffic.
- How to make your blog Pinterest-friendly.
- How to design an attention-grabbing pin – including free image resources, how to write a winning headline and a guide to using Canva.
- How to schedule your content so you Pin while you’re sleeping.
- How to master the Pinterest algorithm.
- And SO much more…
But that’s not all! You’ll also get:
- One-on-one Pinterest help over email throughout the course where I can answer any questions you may have.
- Regular updates when new launches and information is released by the team at Pinterest.
- Your Pins shared to my network of monthly visitors
“The course was extremely informative and included lots of fascinating facts that helped my understanding of the algorithm of Pinterest & the use of search terms. Not to mention Victoria was extremely helpful in answering a million questions that I had! If I could rank this course, it would definitely be a 10/10. Thank you so much!” – Anya Allison
Thanks to Victoria’s tailored guidance, I now have a low maintenance pinning schedule that delivers results day after day. More importantly, I’m back in love with Pinterest! And if you want numbers, I’ve gone from 10.2K monthly unique viewers to over 110K in seven weeks. That’s an increase of 1,000% *mic drop*” — Juan Sandiego
“Although I’ve always enjoyed using Pinterest, I never really understood how to use it for my blog before. I’d read plenty of posts from other people but it wasn’t until reading Victoria’s Pin to Win e-book that I’ve finally got to grips with it! After just six weeks, traffic to my blog has grown tenfold!” – Jo Paterson
You can get all this for a one-off payment of
£79 £39 for a limited time only.
NOTE: REMEMBER TO PRESS “RETURN TO MERCHANT” ONCE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED
Frequently asked questions:
Will the price increase?
Yes, the price of £39 is a special offer and will return to £79 once this launch has closed.
Are you on hand to answer questions throughout the course?
If there is something you do not understand in the book, you are free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I can
How long does the full course take?
The book has been designed to be implemented step-by-step, and this can be done in one weekend.
Is there a refund policy?
As this is a downloadable e-Book, there is no refund policy.