Is launching a company blog a task which is continually pushed to the back of your to-do list?
Are you overwhelmed by the thought of having to create regular content, suffering
Or do time constraints mean that, even though you’d love to write engaging content to attract new customers, you’re unable to prioritise starting a blog right now?
I can help you. As a multi-award-winning blogger, with ten years’ experience as editor-in-chief of a leading B2B publication, I know what it takes to create an interesting, informative and inspiring piece of content.
After all, as they say, content is king. But why exactly is that?
Having unique, highly-engaging and authentic content on your website can help your business grow in a number of ways:
- Long-form content has a significant impact on SEO and search engine rankings, as well as creating authority within your chosen niche.
- It encourages engagement between both new and returning customers.
- By showcasing your brand and products in an inspiring form, it enables you to generate new sales.
- It adds value to your customer experience by becoming a destination website they will want to revisit time and time again.
- It increases overall traffic, with sharable content published on social media channels.
What Does This Service Offer?
With my Content Creation Service, I can support the running of your business by delivering daily, weekly or monthly blog posts direct to your inbox, covering a wide variety of home and lifestyle topics, discussed at the start of the month. Each post will be 300-500 words in length, with complementing images, attention-grabbing headlines and come with two shareable social media posts for you to simply copy and paste once you’re ready to upload.
A well-regarded content specialist within the home and interiors sector, I have worked with a number of high-profile brands to create engaging editorial including Amara Living, Good House Keeping, Magnet, Rose & Grey, Sheer Luxe, Sweetpea & Willow, and many more.
Press coverage, meanwhile, includes features and quotes in publications such as Style at Home Magazine, Ideal Home Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, The Sunday Times and The Evening Standard.
If this is something you would like to discuss further, would like to know pricing packages, or have any questions, just drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 24 hours.